Scheduled Maintenance Service
Regular Maintenance like 30,000-60,000-90,000 mile service is
essential to comply with the vehicle's warranty, but also for good vehicle health well after the warranty has expired
Did you know?
• Manufacturers require scheduled maintenance to maintain your warranty?
• Your scheduled maintenance does not need to be performed by a dealer?
• Our technicians are qualified to perform your scheduled maintenance needs?
• All automotive makes and models have individual needs which are specified in your owner's manual?
• At the touch of a button our technicians can print out your car's scheduled maintenance needs?
Lube, Oil and Filter Changes
We will replace your engine oil with dependable Oil and an Oil Filter at the optimal 3000-mile interval. At the same time, we will lube your vehicle's chassis according to your vehicle's specifications.